[bksvol-discuss] e: Re: we Volunteer; Questions and Requests

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:59:27 -0500

A few other books I'd love to se (re)-scanned:

Last Light of the Sun, Guy Gavriel Kay
The Fionavar Tapestry, Guy Gavriel Kay
The Book of the New Sun, Gene Wolfe
Jonathan Strange and Mr.  Norrell, Susanna Clark
The Sword of Shannara Trilogy, Terry Brooks
The Heritage of Shannara, Terry Brooks
Any extensive translation of the Egyptian Book of the Dead and/or the Epic of Gilgamesh
Firestar, Michael Flynn
The Chronicles of Amber, Roger Zelazny
The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, Sephen R.  Donaldson
The Prince of Nothing, R.  Scott Bakker

I hope these suggestions are of use, and I would love to see these books get scanned.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---