[bksvol-discuss] Re: duplicate books in the list

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 13:58:42 -0500

That's correct Bud.

Susa

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bud Schwab
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 10:49 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: duplicate books in the list

Hi Susan,

I understand Claire is taking care of the duplicate.  I just was surprised
that one book had sixty more pages than it's duplicate.  I guess you mean
Jim is doing that one you were asking about, Spanish Dagger so I can cancel
it a the library. Thanks for letting me know.
Regards
BudAt 08:26 AM 8/8/2007, you wrote:

Hi Bud,
I guess Claire is going to take care of it, right? Jim Baugh is scanning
Book Two in the Susan Albert series and I will validate it.

Susan

  _____