[bksvol-discuss] Re: Direct Link To The New Volunteer Manual

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:13:43 -0700

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your message.  Since this manual is our first version, we don't have
plans to braille it at this time.  We want to wait and see what comments we
receive from experienced volunteers, then we will implement them, and perhaps
we can braille a future version.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech