[bksvol-discuss] Re: dragonlance book request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:46:08 -0800 (PST)

I just added it to the Wish List, which will be forwarded to both the volunteer
list and Rick at bookshare. I'm not sure how frequently he'll be posting  the
wish list on the  bookshare site. He's really busy. If anyone wants to scan a
wish list book, or wants to request a book and wants to find out if it's
already been requested (or is being scanned and can't access the being scanned
list, write to me offlist if you're not subscribed to the volunteer list, to
which both lists are posed each night there has been an addition or deletion.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: