[bksvol-discuss] A Helpful Microsoft Office Resource

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:45:24 -0500

Hi everyone. If anyone here needs to upgrade from an old Microsoft Office
and is dreading being forced to use the ribbons in Microsoft Office 2007, I
have found a place that is still selling new, legal copies of Office 2003. I
found it because I need to buy my own version of Office for our work PC and
was determined to escape the ribbon of doom. The prices range from $132 for
Basic up to $288 for the full retail Standard version. They have the Pro
version too, but I didn't check the prices on that.

The site is
http://www.royaldiscount.com/item/Microsoft_Office_2003_Standard_OEM/1137

If you don't like shopping on new sites, Amazon does have some copies of Pro
for sale on their site as well. They do cost more though, around $499 for
the full version and $399 for an upgrade from older versions of Office.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick