[bksvol-discuss] Re: download format still not being honored

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 16:23:09 -0500

I discovered something that might be helpful to those who have set a default. I
have better luck if I download from the title page, rather than going to the
book information page. If I go to the book information page by pressing enter
on the title, and try to download from there, the download selection seems to
mess up. But if I choose download from the first title page, it is okay. I
always get brf and never anything else. In other words, the combo box doesn’t
open.

Hope that helps,

Sue S.