[bksvol-discuss] download format still not being honored

  • From: "GMail" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rob Turner" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:38:07 -0400

Hi,

This is going to support as well as the list.

I just tried to download a single book.  I very carefully opened the combo box
and chose brf as the format.  I closed the combo box.

I switched out of the window and back again to make sure the page had updated.
It still showed brf as the download format so I clicked on the download button.

It went to my history page and is now showing that it is preparing it in MP3
format again.

This is getting really frustrating.  And, no I do not want to set brf as my
default download format.  If a list of formats is going to be offered then the
user's choice should be honored.

Please fix this problem.  Now I have to wait for the MP3 formatter to complete
before I can go choose brf and try to download again.

Dan Beaver