[bksvol-discuss] Re: .doc to.rtf

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:28:49 -0600

I don't think so, and if it does, it should present you with an option of whether or not you would like to save. At that point, hit cancel. But, try exiting out of the doc and re-entering into it. Next time you're in a find, press alt+f4 got exit. See if that makes a difference.

thanks
Nimer J

Rick Roderick wrote:
I did not tryALT-F4.  I thought that would close the document.