[bksvol-discuss] Re: .doc to.rtf

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:19:29 -0400

Ann,

In Word, one can also hit F12 to get to Save as.

I have another question that is specifically for Word.

I was going from page to page last night to strip out headers. After the first chapter name, I would do a search and replace on the others. When I did this, I had the document to only search down.

I hit Escape and got out of Search and Replace. I then hit Control-pagedown to go to the next page. Instead of doing so, word said, "Next occurance. Word is finished searching the doccument. Do you want to search from the beginning?"

I said, "N."

Even after doing all that Control-PageDown did not behave as before. What do I need to do to restore it?