[bksvol-discuss] Re: diabetes and cats

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:07:44 -0400

Dear Laura Ann,

By Googling you can find sites where there is information about diabetes in
pets and support groups for owners of diabetic pets. If I can help you pin down
the sites, let me know on or off list and it's done.

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My heart goes out to you. One of the things that make it hard to care for an
ailing pet is that they can't tell us how they feel. On the plus side, unless
they are truly uncomfortable ,they don't worry if we don't. So if you can
relax, your cat will, too.

You are also being your pet's best friend by taking such quick action to learn
all you can about her condition.

Keep in mind that you have a group of friends on this list who wish the best
for you and your cat.

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying
pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel