[bksvol-discuss] Re: diabetes and cats

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 18:04:37 -0400

Will you be putting those new books on Bookshare? I definitely think we need
more books like that! There isn't much like that available to us, I don't
believe. I hope your furry friend is feeling better soon after starting
treatment. We have two guide dogs and two cats, and they truly are a part of
the family. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info