[bksvol-discuss] corrupted file?

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:37:39 -0800

I downloaded the book "Journey Man" for validation, but the text has so many
extraneous characters that I am releasing the book. The person who scanned this
book thought it was a very good scan. My technical friend thinks the file was
corrupted when I got it. Would someone be willing to volunteer to look at this
book and either confirm or negate this assumption. I would be very interested
to know whether the problem is just with me. If someone is willing to do this,
would you please write to me off list; my address is jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you. Jill