[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments on rejecting

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:25:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lissi,

I don't think Grace's comments were made with you in
mind--most likely with me, since I'm the one who
usually complains because I'd have like the chance to
fix the books--especially since not all of them have
anything else wrong with then. The last 4 have been
almost perfect scans, the only thing wrong being that
hard page breaks weren't there and sometimes page
numbers were missing. But I've learned a lot about
Native American wisdom and philosophy, and some
history. Anyway, I've come to know Grace through her
posts and some private correspondence and I'm not
offended at all.

Cindy