[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments on rejecting

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:16:47 -0500

Grace,

I have been wondering how Rui picks up books for his "no book left behind"
initiative.  I e-mail him when I reject a book which is what he said to do,
so he can pick them up.  How does he pick them up?  Does he send a list to
Gustavo??? I am asking because this seems like a very valuable list (I mean
his list)..

Sue S.