[bksvol-discuss] Re: collection I am scanning

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:34:45 -0800 (PST)

The subject has always fascinated me. I did some
research once to see how the body parts were changed.
Boy, you'd really have to want the change badly to go
through that.

If no one takes the Mom, I Need To Be A Girl book when
I've finished some of what I'm working on, I'll take
it.  I see there's a new edition that was published
Dec. 19, 2007, by "Just Evelyn," rather than Evelyn
Lindenmuth. There is no copy in my library. Hopefully
there will be at some point, because, like you, I
think there are library patrons who would like to read
such a book.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/