[bksvol-discuss] Re: clearing out line breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:41:02 -0700 (PDT)

E,

I'm not sure what you're working in -- if it's
something like Kurzweill that I know nothing about. In
Word or rtf, I simply delete th hyphen and the word
closes and either stays on the first line or goes to
the second line. If the word is hyphenated at the
bottom of the page I either move or write in the last
half to the page the first half is on or vice versa
(remembering to delete the half that remains if I've
written the half instead of moving it).

With misplaced page breaks (and I've come across them
often, in tis book and others), I blacken and delete
them just as I would a word or character -- and put in
the break where it belongs.

I hope  I've been clear and not  confusing.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com