[bksvol-discuss] Re: clearing out line breaks

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:58:52 -0500

    Kellie, these are great suggestions! When you are editing in K1000, do
you read one line at a time, using the arrow keys, or do you use the
Continuous Reading hotkey? I've noticed that even with adjusting Verbosity
settings, I seem to be unable to have K1k indicate the presence of blank
lines, when Continuous Reading is enabled. I end up editing in Word, so I
can hear the word "blank", even when reading continuously. Am I missing
something with K1000, or is arrowing down a line at a time the only way to
determine the location of blank lines?

Thanks,
Paula