[bksvol-discuss] Re: children's poetry/BSO?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:01:50 -0600

Thanks, Courtney and Mayrie for the feedback.  I am glad to hear that poetry
format is not a distractor to auditory readers.  When you listen, do you have a
tool that allows you to bypass page numbers?  If so, I would need to end each
page or begin the next with an asterisk if it is a story poem like Seuss's as
opposed to a book of poetry where a poem may only be a page long (like most of
the Jeff Foxworthy ones.)

With this feedback, I will submit some BSO's of the Seuss I have on hand before
I give them to schools or the library.

Thanks!
Valerie