[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get file to move quickly

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:38:06 -0500

I guess when I work on children books they are more often full page pictures,
so it stands out and the other thing is most are in italics, which regular text
is not.

When I do manuals and other books with captions mixed in the text, I usually
separate it with three asterisks in a line above and below to show the change
of focus.  Hope that is okay!

Valerie