[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get file to move quickly

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,

Thank you for directing us to the correct spot.  I have a problem though: if I
go to the Scanning and Proofreading Volunteer Manual and go to Section 4.8,
I only see A - D.  Then it goes on to 4.9--Common word processing software used
to proofread.  I can't find E - Y or however long it goes.

Help!

Pam