[bksvol-discuss] Re: can someone get?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

I found and requested a paperback copy  ISBN 1550224875 (pbk.

Is this the right one? Please refresh my memory as to what you need from it.
I'll let you know when and if I get it--one copy is missing

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm