[bksvol-discuss] Re: btc?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:53:12 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.
Cindy

>________________________________

that it has had some formatting of the file done by Bookshare before being
submitted.  The original intent was that those files would be easier for
new volunteers to work on than completely raw scans.  I think, though, that
if you want to proofread one of those books, and it's still sitting there, you
are free to do so.  Since no inexperienced volunteer has grabbed the book,
and those books were submitted quite a long time ago, you may as well proofread
the book if you want to.

>Mayrie

btc?