[bksvol-discuss] Re: browsing books

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:06:28 -0600

It's not exactly what we had before they changed it when they added the
put it back among the links which appear on every page.  Since this change
would affect all pages instead of the two which Gustavo regularly updates,
it may not be quite as easy, but as you can see, Gustavo is willing to do
what he can to remedy the problem.

Gerald