[bksvol-discuss] Re: browsing books

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:50:40 -0500

Hi Gerald,

That makes sense. I wasn't on the list at the time, and so one day I just logged in and the sight was changed. The changes didn't seem logical, for all the reasons you pointed out, so I wondered what had happened. Thanks for the explanation.

So golf is what's taking up all of Gustavo's time? Well, that certainly explains a lot! *grin*
Take care,
Donna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>