[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare-discuss list, was Re: Re: Some proofing questions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:13:36 -0700 (PDT)

I think it's what you put in the subject line. If you put something innocuous,
such as "reply to your question"you'll be able to give her instructions n the
message portion (At least I think that's what I did once

help you get subscribed.

>I would happily give you instructions for subscribing, but
every time I try to do that my messages are considered invalid messages by
freelists.