[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned updated July 30

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:50:12 -0500

Yes, I think this would make your work much easier, Then you could just read down through the list and double check everything. I also think that it would be a good idea, especially now while Cindy's reorganizing, for each scanner to do a search for their names in the list, and let Cindy know which books are in the collection. I'm pretty sure that some of the books farther down on the list are probably already in the collection.

Melissa

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Cindy, if it were me I would try to find some common denominators and do global replaces. Like for books where there is a year at the end of them you could replace all of the number followed by a closing parenthesis with that plus a paragraph return. If you have some of the books separated by semi colons (I didn't look that far down the list to see how they are) you could insert the paragraph return there maybe?

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: The Curse of the Holy Pail by Sue Ann Jaffarian