[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned updated July 30

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:24:25 -0400

Cindy, if it were me I would try to find some common denominators and do
global replaces. Like for books where there is a year at the end of them you
could replace all of the number followed by a closing parenthesis with that
plus a paragraph return.

If you have some of the books separated by semi colons (I didn't look that
far down the list to see how they are) you could insert the paragraph return
there maybe?

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: The Curse of the Holy Pail by Sue Ann Jaffarian