[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 4/6/10

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:24:47 -0500

Hi Roger!

I purposely opened both the rtf and doc files that Cindy has sent lately in Wordpad, and I was able to read them fine. Perhaps you tried to open the docx file, which WordPpad cannot handle, since it is for Word 2007. You would need a document reader to handle the docx files.

Debby

At 02:17 PM 4/7/2010, Roger Loran Bailey wrote
Cindy, it is probably because of my incompetance, but ever since you started posting these lists as an attachment rather than in your email I have been unable to read them anyway. I didn't say anything about it because I could just go to the site anyway and I don't have a reason to look at it until I am checking for the book I am about to scan. So, as far as I am concerned, the posting of the list to this email list is not necessary. Others might feel differently and that is okay with me. It takes only a fraction of a second to delete it.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: