[bksvol-discuss] Submitted for proofing Long Summer Nights

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:21:33 -0500

I've just submitted Long Summer Nights by Kathleen O'Riley for your proofing pleasure. I left the description that was automatically filled in when I entered the ISBN, but the proofer may want to change it. There was no boating accident, that I recall. Also, the description had the heroine's last name as Dale, but it scanned as Dade every time.

Book Information
ISBN: 9780373795451
Title: Long Summer Nights
Author(s): Kathleen O'Reilly
Publisher: Harlequin Enterprises, Limited
Copyright Date: 2010
Copyrighted By: Kathleen Panov
Brief Synopsis:
Get away from it all and have it all!Journalist Jennifer Dale is on assignment, pretending that miserable isolation in upstate New York is the greatest thing ever. The only
bright spot?
Long Synopsis:
Get away from it all and have it all!Journalist Jennifer Dale is on assignment, pretending that miserable isolation in upstate New York is the greatest thing ever. The only bright spot? The wickedly sexy recluse across the lake, who swims in the buff. Now, there's some wildlife a gal can enjoy watching over and over and over. When Jennifer suffers a slight boating mishap, Hot Swimming Guy comes to her rescue. Turns out Aaron Barksdale is hot enough to switch her damsel's distress into a damsel undressed! But Aaron is more than a hot summer night between the sheets- he's also an award-winning author who disappeared from the public eye years ago. Revealing all could be the scoop of the century, but only if Jennifer's willing to risk it all. Contains explicit
descriptions of sex.
Comments:
All formatting is done., page numbers and chapter headings are present and protected. Chapter headings are only the number of the chapter. The heroine's last name scanned as Dade every time, but the description that was automatically filled in says Dale, I'm not sure which is correct. I just gave the book a quick read through, so I may have missed a few scanos. The book is here, so feel free to email any questions mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx
Adult content: No
Language: English US
Book Quality: EXCELLENT
Categories: Romance