[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 01/02/11--and welcome to new scanner

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 08:50:28 -0800 (PST)

Actually, I think Pam has been proofreading for months now, this was just her
first scan.  I wish I could take credit for recruiting her, but all I did was
encourage her to try an scan and she produced an AMAZING first scan!  I felt
honored that she asked me to proofread it and Doug is looking forward to
finishing this short series with her.  "Hidden in Plain Sight" is a great
chapter book/mystery for tweeners based on christian values.  Well written and
not preachy, but very effective and an enjoyable mystery, to boot!
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: