[bksvol-discuss] Re: books wanted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 23:48:21 -0700

I can do the same thing, hopefully within the next week or so, so if Christy
couldn't get something someone wanted, maybe I can try. I've been on the
hunt for some books about miscarriage...hmm. I wonder why? *smile* Anyway,
there are a few I want to get and put up on the site, and I'd be glad to try
to grab a few more if I can. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):