[bksvol-discuss] Re: books stuck in download list

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:18:37 -0500

There are two books that I don't have the software to validate but I would
love to Read.

There is a biography about Milton Hershey, a Pennsylvania native and land
mark, smile,

And one on some kind of Bible Tutorial, I saw it and went oooooh, and then,
darn it is in Arc.  smile.

But if they were submitted in .rtf I would grab them.

It was a Jane Earlie, I think who submitted the Milton Hershey book.

And once in a great while I pick up one to validate, but have so many to
edit to submit, well.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council