[bksvol-discuss] Re: books stuck in download list

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:33:17 -0600

I've noticed that the books that tend to remain on the list longest are
either extremely learned and specialized texts and romance novels. <lol> One
of these days I'm going to get around to submitting a few of my textbooks,
and I may have to validate a couple of them myself. Anyone interested in a
big Spanish linguistics text... in Spanish? How about an advanced French
grammar? Or a heavy tome about translation? A medical terminology handbook?
A manual on Spanish composition? You get the idea. <lol>
Kellie