[bksvol-discuss] Re: books sent in months ago

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 23:29:22 EDT

Actually, I think she was just using romances and erotica as examples of
what the grant would not cover. I would expect that it would also not cover
thrillers and mysteries either.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: books sent in months ago
Date:
5/8/2009 11:07:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Dear Tina B. and Booksharian Friends,

Carrie wrote that the grant covers all books except romances and erotica,
so
I think your books have a chance. Bookshare also sends you a letter for tax

purposes acknowledging your donation. Did you get that?

Always with love,

Lissi