[bksvol-discuss] Re: books sent in months ago

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 18:47:07 -0700

I see. I didn't know that and they are not. Doesn't that grant go for 4 more years or something like that? thanks for explaining. ----- Original Message ----- From: <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 7:56 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: books sent in months ago

If they are not educational they are given low priority until the grant
money for educational books is used up.

                 "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] books sent in months ago
Date:
5/8/2009 1:24:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

wOULD someone give me Carrie's e-mail, thought I had it but don't. I sent
some books in back in january which i was told were received, but I see new

things added all the time amd just wonder where those books are so, would
like to check on thehm since I have others to send in, but am just
wondering
how long they might be waiting to be processed. I'd like to keep sending to

bookshare since if they interest me and hopefully someone else, and i don't

know if this has just been a rough period the last few months, but am a
little disappointed when there is new stuff all the time nothing being
anything i have donated and i send in the books themselves since the
inhouse
equipment is much better than mine so feel sure they would've have been
rejected. Anyone else seen books take several months to process?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>