[bksvol-discuss] book to scan?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:23:02 -0600

I bought a book that I really want to read. It seems to be out of
print and I certainly cannot find it in audio anywhere. Sadly, it now
seems I don't even have the vision left to properly scan and format a
book anymore. I know some folks do it blind but I have not had that
training and right now my brain injury (I gave myself another this
past summer) has made it so I can't learn anything new. Can I donate
it to the collection in the hopes it will get scanned sometime in the
future?

Charisma