[bksvol-discuss] Re: book to scan?

  • From: "Katherine Petersen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "katherine_petersen" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:54:29 -0700

I can scan it, if I can get someone else to proof. I LOVE my scanner, but tends
to scan only in two-page mode, so it requires a bit more from the proofer. That
said, it's fast and accurate.
What's the book? Who knows, maybe I have it already among the thousands that
are in my bedroom waiting for me to get to them. Okay, hundreds is more
accurate.
--Katherine