[bksvol-discuss] Re: book requests (Seven Pillars of Health)

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:43:48 -0400

Hi, Jamie. I've been keeping an eye out for Monica's health book requests. I haven't found any of them yet either on Paperback Swap or at used book sales. No joy with my library system either. The books are available for sale at Amazon, but my book budget is shot and probably won't recover till after Christmas. Maybe we both can keep an eye on PBS and Book Crossing to see if we can get the books from there eventually.

Monica Willyard

At 11:32 AM 7/30/2007, you wrote:
Monica S. I can't get The Seven Pillars of Health by Don Colbert. Is someone else looking for it?

Jamie in Michigan