[bksvol-discuss] book just submitted ... "King of the Queen City : the story of King Records"

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 00:47:52 -0700

ISBN #:   978-0-252-03468-8
TITLE:       King of the Queen City : the story of King Records
AUTHOR:  Jon Hartley Fox (author), Dave Alvin (foreward)
YEAR OF COPYRIGHT:   2009  Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
PUBLISHER:  Univ of Illinois Press
GENRE: Nonfiction, entertainment

This book was scanned using Kurzweil K-1000 latest version 14.01. I have
retained the .kes file with images as well as the printed copy. So if there is
an issue, I can refer to it. Where page numbers were at the bottom, I have
moved them to the top of each page, with a blank line above and below it. All
text is at 12 point regular Arial font. Except that I have modified the
headings according to Bookshare standards - 20 point bold for the title, and 16
point bold for the headings. There are chapter headings as well as a table of
contents, forewrd, preface, notes, bibliography, and index. On pages with image
captions I have put this at the beginning:   [image caption: with a closed
bracket ] at the end. In the middle of the book there are a series of pages
with photographs and captions. I noticed that they were NOT included with the
book's pagination, as the page numbers proceed at the point where the narrative
stopped and photographs began. The Spell check found this book to be nearly 98
percent, and most of the mistakes that were occuring were of an unusual term or
a proper name. I am available for any question or further assistance, at this
email address: d28rik at msn dot com.   I am also on the bksvol discussion
email list.  Good luck! I hope you may like the book as much as I did when
scanning and reading it.