[bksvol-discuss] Re: book courier or book port

  • From: "Brett Winchester" <BWinches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 15:56:53 -0600

Does the book courier require xp as does the book port?  Some of us are die
hard if it aint broke don't fix it folks.

      thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN   VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
brett_winchester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720,    341 W WASHINGTON,    BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours,                    Fax
208-334-2963

>>> Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx 05/04/04 02:39PM >>>
Pam,
    It's just like screen readers, everyone will defend to the death the
choice they have made.  The Bookshare deal applies only to the Bookcourier,
bringing the price down to $339.  Also, Bookcourier currently supports
Audible.com while Bookport does not yet do that.  You can check out the
respective web sites at
http://www.bookcourier.com
and
http://www.aph.org
Thanks.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org