[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discussjayne Ann Krentz books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:00:32 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Robert. The only record I have of Anyone's doing her books is that
bookshare is  doing Fired Up because it is a bestseller, and she is one of the
authors Carrie will probably do because her books are usually on the N.Y. times
bestseller list

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: