[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned and Wish Lists updated 2/22/10

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:35:08 -0600

Cindy you can take Between The Lines by Jayne Krentz off the being scanned list. Unless it is a different author but I did that one if you meant Jayne Ann Krentz. Also I can't remember who is doing the Jayne Ann Krentz books but if they are on this list, I can do them right now for That is what I am getting from booksfree.com. For example I have A DANGEROUS MAN and PERFECT PARTNERS here on the hard drive that I just have to take out the headers plus am doing ABSOLUTELY: POSSITIVELY right now so the person that said they will do them can let me know what they want to do so there won't be any goof ups. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>