[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss]hawaii and quality

  • From: "Rui" <goldWave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:35:47 -0400

Hi:
As someone who has been to Hawaii (in 2002) I must say it was totally awesome.

I spent a week there and went to 4 different islands (don't make me spell those
names)
Within the next few years, I'll probably go back.

Also, I'm glad to see all my fellow text quality enthusiasts are coming out of
the woodwork.