[bksvol-discuss] Re: bibliographies

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 23:14:51 -0700

Hi. The easiest way to see this is to look at PG and the Online Books page. Both are very good lists and give a good idea of what is out there in the public domain. Also archive.org has lots of book images. I'm not sure if something like amazon does this, but another way is to search for all books with copyrights from 1922 or earlier. Also you can look at the Library of Congress. That's probably the best source of all.

Project Gutenberg: http://www.gutenberg.org/
Online Books page: http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/
Library of Congress catalog: http://catalog.loc.gov/

At 06:54 AM 5/8/2005 -0700, you wrote:
The other thing I'd like is to see a list of all the books that are not copyrighted, those books that are available to sighted people.

Tony Baechler Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives http://goldenaudio.net/