[bksvol-discuss] Re: beginning to proofread

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 05:58:18 -0700

Hi, I believe you. I do plan to take advice. By the way, if any of you folks
are on Skype, do email me off list and let's talk. I'm interested in talking
with folks who know what they are doing or who are learning like me. I'll
give my contact information to interested parties, but I don't think this
list is the place to do this sort of thing. Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.