[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone having problems with uploads?

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:12:23 -0500

What kind of file is it? I've found that dowloaded txt files but be uploaded as
txt files, so if you converted it to
Word of rtf to work on and tried to upload it it won't work. I've also found
that when I've received an error
message and corrected it and tried again to upload I had forgotten to re-browse
and click on the
document, so that was blank and I hadn't even noticed. Also, when I first
started, I didn't know I had to
have the kind of document after the title, i.e., .rtf or .txt. I usually don't
bother with that when I'm actually
working on the book, so sometimes I've forgotten to add it when I've converted
my word file to an rtf file.

From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] anyone having problems with uploads?