[bksvol-discuss] another favor please.

  • From: Jessica <jla.kinza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:28:14 -0500

First I am really really sorry about this. I just cannot seem to fit in the time for proofreading stuff right now. I am going to releas renewed by Tozer and I hope someone can verify it. It looks easy enough. But I guess I am a perfectionist and just like to make sure all is in order before verifying it. And I just have not had the time. and I probably won't have the time for a while. So if anyone else submits any tozer, thoene, Amy Carmichael, and/or Gilbert/Lynn Morris. Then someone else please do them. I hope within a month or so to have my life stablized enough where I can truly focus on this. Thank you.

Jessica
jla.kinza@xxxxxxxxx
communities:
Twitter and identi.ca: jlakinza
Facebook: jla.kinza@xxxxxxxxx
Webpage /blog/list of other communities:
http://jlakinza.livejournal.com