[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dog Lover's Survival Guide

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:08:39 -0500

It isn't in the collection! Carrie put it back on the ready for proofreading list.

Me thinks we have more than one copy floating around? Very confused, but my copy has never been in the collection.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 10:07 AM
Nope

Katelyn needed it to finish it and get it into the

----- Original Message ----- From: Carrie Karnos