[bksvol-discuss] a question about page breaks (i am sorry it has been long time)

  • From: "Linda C. Knight" <Admiral-lck@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:14:46 -0400

Hi fellow volunteers,

First let me appologize-I am behind the times I am afraid)

I have decided to work long and hard with this book-(the summer i dared)

Maybe I will learn something-and do a better job at validating (smile)

My questions are regarding page breaks.

Cindy had recommended jake's page of hints.

I went up there and learned something already (smile)

My question is this:

Before the word prologue, there is a line which speaks page break.

Then the next line reads page 12 and the word Prologue.

Okay, I go down a page (using control+page down) and here is what i hear via
speech.

There is a line that says page break.

Below this line, it says page 13  the number 2 and there is a tab  and the
words  Barbara Delinsky

Finally, the next page down, it says:

Page break

The line below this line it says:

page 14 THE SUMMER I DARED and a tab and the number 3

What does this mean?

I hope you all don't mind answering this-and I sincerely think this book will
pass very well once the kinks are out.

Thank you to all, and i look forward to hearing from you.

hugs

linda k