[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question about a book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:50:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Amber,

I downloaded Cloud Atlas when I finally got the book,
but I haven't started on it yet. I'm finishing
validating Strong Poison first. I'm not sure I'll be
able to renew Cloud Atlas because it's a veryh popular
book, but I've reqested it from another library. The
book is over 500 pages of small print, so it will
probably take me a while, but I figure that I can
request back and forth from the two libraries and so
not lose the book itself. I see that there are a lot
of italicized sentences  and dialect, or at least a
lot of words with apostrophes in place of missing
letters.

I know you and Tiffany are looking forward to it. When
I get it done I'll ask Marissa if she can put it in
the collection ASAP. In the meantime, if there's
someone else who wants to validate it, I can release
it.  I'm about three--fourths  finished with Strong
Poison.

Cindy

--- Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this question goes to Cindy...
> Did you say you were working on Cloud Atlas?  If so,
> how is it going?  Just
> curious, and procrastinating on studying for a test.
> Amber
> "I don't want to just  mess with your head. I want
> to mess with your life.
> want you to miss  appointments, burn dinner, skip
> your homework. I want you
> to tell your wife  to take that moonlight stroll on
> the beach at Waikiki
> with
> the resort  tennis pro while you read a few more
> chapters." ~ Stephen King
> e-mail: awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs